- Lucas is rolling all over the place now. He manages to make his way around a room pretty effectively by rolling. Terrible, but I found him underneath the dresser the other day.
- Our little guy is talking quite a bit, although this isn't really anything new. What is new, is that he is talking with us. We goo-gah back and forth quite a bit.
- Lucas will grab hold to almost anything if he thinks it will go into his mouth. His favorites are: Pacifier, t-shirts, blankies, plastic ring things, stuffed animal ears, and his fingers.
- I believe he is teething, although we have no physical evidence of such a thing... only sadness and uncontrollable crying here and there.
- Lucas prefers to not be restrained. At the moment he is attempting to bust out of his bouncy seat...
Monday, November 16, 2009
Our little man is four months old today! I am just amazed how much he has learned and developed over the course of this past month!