Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba?

This morning Julie introduced Lucas & I to the Nickelodeon show, Yo Gabba Gabba!  I couldn't believe just how creepy weird it was!  In fact, we fast forwarded the band part, because it was like a drug sequence in a movie.. completely strange.

Come to find out, it's a hit everywhere and even celebrities support the show with appearances and the such.  What!?

Have you seen this show?  Have you seen the website?  I would love to hear some feedback....

Here is a pic of the kids watching the show... evidently, Lucas thought it was cool... Brooklynn's not too sure...

2 comments:

  1. No way. That show is too weird for me. I have never let Henry watch it! I mean, I don't think there is any harm in it, it's just too "out there" for me. Same reason we do not watch Barney in this house. SOOOOOOOO annoying!

    Cue: Disney channel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman across the street was singing the songs to me. That was enough to make me to decide to avoid it, not that we watch any TV, but still....no thanks.

    Apparently they do live shows?

    I think you should make Matt be all your entertainment, personally. :)

    ReplyDelete