Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't Put That In Your Mouth

Lucas & I walk every morning and I took some fun pics of him at the park the other day. I thought I should share them.

The park was virtually empty, because it was 8:30am! Our dear boy wakes us up SO early... that I have to pass the morning with long walks and fun playground time. On the bright side, it means a nice long morning naps for our boy.
Lucas loves, loves, LOVES sticks. He picks up big ones, fat ones, small ones, slimy, muddy and leafy ones. I continually have to remind him not to put them in his mouth, or poke an eye out (mostly not putting them in his mouth).
You'll have to excuse the no-makeup-I-look-homely face. Did I mention these photos were all snapped at 8:30am?  I couldn't resist a self-portrait. Lucas' bright nose and pink cheeks were irresistible!

3 comments:

  1. We have the same problem with Trip wanting to eat everything, but especially leaves, flowers, rocks, sticks, and such. I can't tell you how many times I have had to fish things out of his mouth, which usually also means that he bites me because he really wants whatever it is in his mouth and doesn't appreciate me taking it away.
    The picture of the two of you is super cute, makeup or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my morning walks with Liam :) It's good exercise for me and fun for Liam. A new park opened up near our house a couple weeks ago, and now we stop to swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenna6:58 PM

    umm. i dont care what Jules says.. you should do these all the time! haha and there isn't anything homely about that picture!

    ReplyDelete