Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Fiasco Continues...

... and I feel it's safe to say our trip was a slight disaster.

I don't even know where to begin... and ideally I would have kept up a bit better while we were out. But honestly, when are things ever ideal?

Lucas had the flu the first week we were in Oregon (which many of you already know). It's no fun being sick and being away from home... so it goes without saying, he was miserable. Thankfully, he had plenty of people to snuggle with.
Papa providing distraction and snuggles
Lucas didn't eat for nearly three days, which concerned me, but he continued to take fluids. He wasn't sleeping well and barfed everything he ate back up. I'm pretty sure he christened every room in my parents home with bile and chunks (lovely).

So that first week I canceled all our social engagements and ended up spending the majority of it snuggling a grumpy, sad, sick little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment