Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Having A Good Time

We're having a good time here in Portland. It's Wednesday and we'll be headed back to Salt Lake on Saturday. But in the meantime, I thought I'd share a little of what we've been up to.
It snowed on the way over, providing a picturesque drive.
Lucas can't keep his hands off Brooklynn's bike and helmet. He loves it!
Jacob really enjoyed the game we were playing... he he he.
Love hanging out with this guy. Rash took this at McMenamins. I had me a Ruby and it was deelish!
Two of my favorites!
Lucas and I have spent some quality time with a few of our favorites. Dad has been travelling, but we were able to spend a day with him last weekend. In addition to fun days with family, I've had opportunities to get out for drinks, dinner and fun. Lucas and I have spent short, but sweet moments with friends and as the week progresses, we anticipate more enjoyable moments with the people we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment