Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Glow of Christmas

Our Christmas Day was splendid, as always. And though the presents are opened, we continue to think on the gift of Love that was bestowed on us thousands of years ago. The gift of the child and eventually the man, never cease to offer peace, grace and love. The glow of Christmas will shine in our hearts for weeks to come.

As we ease ourselves back into the routine of things, we have so much to be thankful for. I myself am thankful for a beautifully healthy baby boy. I am thankful for a husband who is a loving father. I am thankful for parentals who faithfully encourage, and siblings who add warmth and fun into our lives. Our friends continue to enrich a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. I am thankful for the comforts of this life we live in. We've never had it better!

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment