- Lucas and I are still swimming a few times a week, which has been delightful. He's a natural in the water and I'm constantly impressed/scared by his water confidence.
- Matt is working hard for da' money and is now in his fourth week teaching a new semester at the University. In addition, he's designing a show for both the U. and Pioneer Theater.. so needless to say, the guy has a full plate... and could use some prayer. Just gonna throw that out there.
- I just found out tonight... Lucas likes mushrooms. He asked for the mushrooms in my salad and ended up eating all of them. Isn't that kinda weird for a toddler?
- I started helping out in the toddler area of our church, which is kinda fun. I always had anxiety when working with other people's kiddos, but I think that's worn off. We have some pretty rad kiddos in our church too, which helps.
- When Matt is home, I've roped him into playing a board game with me called, Ticket To Ride. I love it and can't get enough. Poor guy. That being said, he beats me every time... and I keep comin' back for more.
- Lucas' behavior is still that of a toddler, but he's on the upswing. Things go in two-week cycles and often worsen when Lucas is dealing with a growth spurt. His behavior tends to lag when he's growing. During the off weeks, he's a gem. We don't have the full-scale ohmygoshmychildisouttoruinmylife moments nearly as often... thank goodness.
- Speaking of growing, I put Lucas on the scale today and he weighs 28 pounds. I nearly fell over... because that means he's gained 7 pounds since July! The child is a beast. I love that beast.
So there you have it. Due to my lack of inspiration, I've been doing a little blog surfing on the side and finding some good stuff. I just may have to share some of my finds.