Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Has Settled In

Well... Winter has finally settled in.  To be fair, it's been here for some time... the bitter, crispy cold... that makes your lips chap and nostril hairs freeze (not that I have nostril hairs... but yea).  We've had the cold, that's for sure.

Last year we had mad amounts of snow.  It seemed like there were only a few weeks out of the Winter we didn't have snow... and this year, we have only had a week or two of snow total!  I'm feeling cheated... just gonna say it.

As a stay at home mother, I like the snow... because I don't have to go out into it.  I'll be honest.

This week we've had some snow and we're expecting more.  It's nice to watch it fall and sit by the window as the sun peeks out and warms the house.  Yes... it's still bitter cold outside, but it's lovely from the inside.  There is something wonderful about having four seasons and frankly without snow, it just doesn't feel like a real Winter.

So in my opinion... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment