Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hard Workin' Hubs

The weekend is almost over... as of this evening and I've been thinking about how I haven't posted anything in awhile. I haven't had anything interesting to share, so I'll give you the scoop on the hubs.

Matt's been bustin' his buns in the theater (as usual) and even though Emma has just opened, he's up to his ears in theater business. The man has designed sound and music for nine shows in six months and has three more shows to put up before May. I'm not sure how he mentally stays in the game and keeps that fire burning for his artistic line of work.

I'll admit, it's lovely to go to a show and the fruits of his labor. He meticulously picks music or sound effects that evoke specific feeling intended in that portion of the show. Matt has also found the ability to write music for shows while on a deadline or time-crunch. I can't imagine how stressful it is to force creativity into the box of time. But... when I go to a show, the sound is always solid (if I must brag, I will).

The hubs will continue to plug away and constantly have his head divided between home and work until May. After May, he has a promising Summer ahead... full of more work and adventure. Both of which I hope Lucas and I be a part of. Until then, we'll attempt to insert ourselves into the gaps of time he has available now.

http://www.matthewtibbs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment