Here are a few updates:
- Lucas currently weighs 20 pounds, and is at the 60% percentile for height.
- Evidently, he's right on track with his development and learning, which is exactly what we wanted to hear.
- As of right now, Lucas is eating pretty much everything (wholesome stuff) that can be cut into small, soft bites. His favorites: Bananas, potatoes, oatmeal with raisins, and rice puffs.
- He currently has the two teeth on the bottom, but we can see the top four cutting through right now. I'm eager to see how they look on him... his smile is going to be SO cute!
- Lucas is learning to use a sippy cup, which is funny. He drinks water from it during meals. I wish they made mini-sippy cups, because the one's we have are really heavy.
- Our lil' dude is teaching himself to stand independently. He will pull up on stuff (like a couch or ottoman) and let go. After doing so, he looks around to see if anyone is watching... as if to say, "did you see that!?"
- Much to Brooklynn's dissatisfaction, Lucas has learned he can chase her and keep a good pace, in spite of the crawl. It's funny.
- Bath time is still his favorite. Splashing is the best!
- Lucas' behavior when meeting new people is shy. This may be a stage he's going through, or a glimpse of his true personality. It would be ironic if we had a shy kid in our family