Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Once a Tibbs, now an Alanko

My sister-in-law, Bethany (yes, we have the same name) was married to Gordon Alanko on May 30th. It was a non-traditional (but still fairly traditional) wedding at a berry farm in Salem, OR. Beth and Gordon were married in the rain at the gardens, and then celebrated their nuptials in the utility barn on the farm. It was quite fun.
Here are some of my fav's:

Matt & I above.
Above: Beth's flowers were just the sweetest. Every table was filled with pink and white flowers... and the room smelled beautiful.
Above: My mother-in-law, Lisa and her sister Aunt Tina. They look SO much alike. It's uncanny.
Above: Matt and his brother, Andrew. I just love seeing these two together.
Above: Rachel and her friend Corey. They're sweet together.
Above: Livia and her sweet mother Aunt Esther.
Above: Lisa and I... just love her!
Above: I just LOVE this pic, because Aunt Sue truly laughs out loud... she embraces the moment and lets herself go...even for just a second. Her happiness is contagious.
The party was great. So many neat people gathered in one place and everyone working hard to ensure Beth and Gordon's day was exactly the way they wanted. What a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures! It's nice to see a little of what we missed.

    ReplyDelete