Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Loaf

One of the most disappointing parts of living in Salt Lake City is the unavailability or exorbitant price of Tillamook products. Oh the sadness, because all of you know how much I enjoy dairy products... especially those that are generated from cows in the Tillamook valley.

So... I went into a Fresh Market this morning (upon which I was disappointed at it's not-so-fresh ambiance) and the first thing I see is: TILLAMOOK BABY LOAF, $4.98 each. What!? I bought nothing at the not-so-Fresh Market, except two Tillamook Baby Loafs.

I should mention that the Baby Loaf is normally priced $9.99 at every grocery store in the area. I'm pretty sure my purchase today was a small victory. Yes, it was.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! It's the little things, right? That's comparable to Winco price! Good stuff. Hope you have a cheesy dinner tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... Cheese :)

    ReplyDelete