Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Little Sprinkle

It's been nearly a full week since I've posted and yet it seems as if no time has passed. Sheesh, the days are flying by and I can rarely tell you what day of the week it is (although I do remember the actual dates, based on birthdates and such)!

Fall is settling in and Salt Lake City is finally cooling down in the evenings. Granted it's still around the mid to upper 80's during the day, we can look forward to a breezy, cool evening. Thank. Goodness.

I find myself missing Portland and the rain, as I hear it's been very "Northwest" out there the past week or two. The coziness of the Northwest weather is priceless. The dark days and wooly sweaters. The warm library and hot coffee... it's all so wonderful!

With that being said, I appreciate our constant sunshine and dependably dry weather here in Salt Lake City. In fact, Lucas and I went for a walk down to Children's Hour at 9th & 9th this afternoon in spite of the dark, looming clouds. Sure enough a little warm sprinkle came down, but didn't keep us from our outing... but it did encourage me to stop into Coffee Garden for a midday vanilla latte'!

Anyway, I'll get to posting a bit more. Believe it or not, I've been busy (which seems crazy, since I have virtually no social life out here).

No comments:

Post a Comment