Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wild Critter Hair

Okay... so here are a couple pics of Lucas in his current hair-state. This child needs a haircut! I'm am obviously procrastinating on taking him to have it done (partially for sentimental reasons & partially due to laziness) and... I have NO BUSINESS trying to trim it myself.

So in the meantime, we have the pleasure of enjoying this adorable critters' wild hair!
Don't let those big brown eyes fool you... he's full of trouble...and a little love.
Mischievousness...as it's best.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! He sure is cute, even with wild hair. Yeah, those sweet faces can be deceiving when you know what mischief they're planning in those little heads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen8:49 PM

    CUTE!!! We just did the big haircut this weekend. I understand the difficulty in the decision! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously.. Cutest baby, ever.... I can't wait to snuggle him!!

    ReplyDelete