Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gorgeous

Fall is in the air, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Salt Lake City's weather is fabulous! Have I mentioned that before? We live in a fabulous neighborhood of coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants, and vintage homes... so I thought it would be appropriate to share a few pics I took today.
Clearly this neighbor is VERY excited to live in the 9th & 9th neighborhood... considering they painted the front of their home with this eclectic mural. Kudos for being strange.
The 800 block (one block up from us) is lined with trees this color right now. It feels magical to walk underneath.

I must admit, I'm enjoying Fall not only because it's amazing to see Creation change and go into hibernation... but also because it's crisp and dry. No rain here and I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment