Pages

Monday, July 04, 2011

Bestie Beach Trip

On Monday of last week, Rashelle and I took a day trip to the beach. After dropping Lucas in Salem with Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Dan we ventured out to Newport for some girl time and good ol' Oregon Coast weather. Granted, it was raining... but that was okay. I hadn't seen the coastline for nearly a year and it poor weather was worth the time with my bestie at the beach.
Newport Beach

Rash found a pair of 3-D glasses... and of course she had to put them on. I think they look great.

The Rogue Brewery... yummy food and even yummier beer. 

Rashelle and I pulled over in Yachats to enjoy the view.


Love my bestie!

1 comment:

  1. Girl time is so important. I take whatever rare opportunities I get to leave the kiddo with family and enjoy female companionship. I'm glad you got some of that :)

    ReplyDelete