Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awkward Stage

It seems blogging has been especially difficult for me lately. I find myself not wanting to write or share, but... I am not sure why? I suppose it could be that I've been busy and my brain has just been too full to spill everything on "paper". Yes, I'm a thinker... I think and I process and then I think some more.  Where would I start?

And then there's the "who cares what I think?" I go back and forth second-guessing my opinions, thoughts and mental meanderings... figuring there are plenty of people out there with opinions. Who needs mine?

Ugh. Oh well. This post was initiated by the mere fact that I've been fiddling with the look of my blog and I can't seem to land on something I'm happy with. It's either ugly, or dorky or something I just feel is "not right." And then I got to thinking... it's a perfect example of my blogging skills lately. They're just off a little.

So there you have it. The look of my blog has changed and since I don't feel like it's for the better, it'll probably change again. Don't judge me... it's in it's awkward stage. Maybe I'll get back in the swing of things and everything will fall into place again... and my blog will be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment