Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Those Punks

Okay... so I'm looking through the majority of my posts over the course of the past two months and realizing.... THEY'RE TERRIBLE!

My apologies... sincerely. I can't believe how bad they are.

Here's the explanation. I've been mostly blogging from my iPhone, which has been my only source of online interactions. I figure... it's better to blog a little somethin' somethin' than not to blog at all.

I was wrong.

Clearly the Blogger app is lame. Some of the photos I've posted aren't even showing up and the ones that do are blurry. Argh. I may have to go back and fix those... don't judge, it's the perfectionist in me. I can't help it.

Anyway... I apologize to those of you who peruse this modest blog. I'm hoping things will improve. How do I communicate my disappointment with Blogger? Those punks!

No comments:

Post a Comment