Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days Of Thanks - Day 19, My Sanity

I realize just how late this post is. I mean, it's ten-fifteen and I'm literally laying in bed, writing this on my phone. Today was one helluva day!

It crossed my mind to write my "thankful" post various times throughout the day, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I have had such a poor attitude! In addition, to my bad attitude, my kid has sent my patience into the far reaches of space. I'm on my last nerve.

Instead of talking about something really specific, I think I'll keep my thanks simple today. Here goes:

- I'm thankful for my bed. It's a place of peace and rest (though it be short & interrupted).
- I'm thankful for Netflix. It gives a gal like me small escape in this crazy endless world of stay at home parenting.
- I am very thankful for the Internet...for obvious reasons. I'd be incredibly isolated without it.
- I'm thankful for coffee. Again, obvious reasons...but really, it keeps me on my toes when I'd much rather be taking a nap.

These things add volumes of sanity to my life. I have others, but these are what's keepin' it real tonight...and that, my friends is all that counts right now.

Crazy mom signing off... Until tomorrow, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment