Pages

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

An Unprocessed October

This month, we're cracking down in the kitchen with October Unprocessed. I'm thrilled and excited. We currently eat a fairly balanced and healthy diet, but the weekly pizza and ice cream are being thrown out the window! It's going to take some serious fortitude on my behalf to nix out the candy corn, but I'm going for it!

I find October Unprocessed to be such an exciting event, because of my love for nutrition, healthy living and food! Many of us want to change our food habits, but it can feel daunting and overwhelming. Starting a healthy habit of eating unprocessed foods is the perfect way to start! It's easy, inexpensive and anyone can do it!

As we make our way through the crispy cool month of October, I'm going to post some of my favorite unprocessed products, recipes, snacks and alternatives to eating junk food. It's going to be really fun and I encourage anyone who is looking to turn over a new (Autumn) leaf, to check out October Unprocessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment