Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Blank Blogging

And it's been two or so weeks since I last posted... oops. Naughty blogger! Naughty! To be frank, I've literally had nothing I wanted to blog about. Nada. Ziltch. Nothing. That's not to say that we haven't had our fair share of happenings around here, because lemme' tell you... drama abounds. Oh the humanity! But... all of this supposed drama has either been too much to share, or the same ol' shizz.

So here I am... trying to pick up the pieces of blogging. See, I find that when I'm away from it for too long... I lose momentum and it's EVEN HARDER to get back into it. Sorta like flossing. I think about all the "catch-up" things I could talk about and then I have this daunting feeling of overwhelmingness (not a word, I know). In addition to feeling overwhelmed I ask myself: "Do people really care?" I mean... really? Do they want to hear the ins and outs of our really average life? Probably not.

My theory: Pick up where you left off. I'll talk about the latest and leave it at that. Please forgive the last two weeks of blank blogging.

1 comment: