Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Borderline Crazy

I'm just going to go ahead and tell all of you that I've been home alone (excluding yesterday) for a week... and we're going on another week (which means I get borderline crazy). And to boot, one of my favorites is in Portland. So yea... to combat my loneliness, I will be blogging more.

Last week I was sick; really sick. You know that kind of cold that makes you grumpy/sad/lazy/ugly? Yep, I had it. So I refrained from blogging all the grumpy/sad/lazy/ugly things I could have shared. You can thank me later.

But this week... I'm feeling good! And in an effort to stay positive and "plugged in" I will be sharing more.

I would like to apologize in advance.

I should mention that I haven't been technically home alone. Matt has been working a lot and that means coming home around 3:00a. The poor boy has been getting four hour nights. Shameful, really. But once this show is up (Friday!) he'll be able to sleep the entire weekend and maybe (just maybe) we can include him in some fun activities (I'll be sure to blog about those too!).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll get some quality family time soon.

    ReplyDelete