Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This and That

The past couple days have been full of this and that. We haven't had much going on in the way of big events, but have managed to stay busy.

Matt is on his final show for Great River, and after last week it HAS to be a better tech. Matt was exhausted, pulling three and four hours of sleep a night...and one all nighter. That type of grueling schedule does not make me happy. I worry and fret for Matt constantly when things are hectic for him.

We had a bit of an issue with centipedes inside our apartment, and this proved to be unnerving for both Matt and myself. They seemed to be everywhere; the couch, the kitchen...even our bed! Yes... Matt woke up only to find one in our bed! Gives me the willies just thinking about it. I was at my wits end and then they just disappeared! Praise Jesus. Seriously...

Lucas has been a handful this past week and continues to be so. Most days are exhausting and I find myself feeling emotional by days end. That being said, he's had fun days full of swimming, running, playing and lots of cartoons.

Yes.. We may have spent a day or two indoors last week, resulting in Disney Channel and Sprout. The kid loves his tv time.

We took a drive with Matt yesterday, and headed North up the Mississippi river. The countryside is lovely out here! We broke up the drive with an ice cream stop at a local creamery. What a treat! The shop was attached to a tasting room for local wineries and I was immediately interested.

We head out if Winona on Saturday and I cannot believe it's been nearly five weeks! This little town sure is sweet...and I'm afraid I am going to miss its charm.

Guess we'll have to make the most of these next couple days!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you've been gone 5 weeks already! This summer is just flying by.

    ReplyDelete