Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You're Great.

You know, it's great having a friend with whom I can sit and talk with for hours... even though we haven't done that for months. I have a few friends with whom this is true and they're truly special.

Isn't it great to be able to pick up where we left off? To talk about ourselves, our lives... to let the tears come and the laughter roll. To bake cookies together and it be a natural process of switching from stirring to pouring to dishes. And then eat, of course.

I just adore my friend. She is one that has accepted me for who I am. She encourages the woman in me to be brave, honest and vulnerable. Oddly enough, I value those things in her too.

It's too bad we can't spend more days like these together. I'm going to savor this one for awhile.... at least until we can do it again. In like, a few months.

Dear Josie. You're great.

No comments:

Post a Comment